Thursday, February 18, 2010

Another Day, Nothing New

So after a stressful week, we are past hump day. I spent this past weekend in Athens for my friend Mary Clare's birthday. It was much fun, and I give her brother Nathan a HUGE thank you for letting me crash at his house. I got to go to a Sister Hazel concert at the 40 Watt with my friend Valerie, and got to visit with my friends Molly, Will, Lauren, Ty, Stephen, and a few others. Not only did Clark County get about 3 1/2" of snow, it was bitter cold, but we had a blast anyways. On Valentine's day, I made pizza with Molly. Then back to Milledgeville for school. Yuck.


This week has been not only hectic but very stressful. My roomate and I can't get along for anything, and to add to this my workload for class has been increased. I have to create a bill to be passed for PoliSci, finish a paper on Gandhi and do a project on Buddhism in Indonesia for Religion, plus a Sociology midterm. Shoot me now. I got to go to an Ash Wednesday service last night at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church, and it was a beautiful service. Hopefully this week will close soon, I will not be a plebe much longer, and the weekend will come fast! Plans for this weekend include a Corey Smith concert in downtown Milledgeville and working off detention hours (eeww). Hopefully next weekend I'll be either at Highlands or at Pine Top Horse Trials helping my old coach Holly Hudspeth (ne Hepp). So life is busy, but life is quite good. By the way, everyone needs to listen to Hootie and the Blowfish Live in Charleston and Feels Like Home by Norah Jones. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment