Monday, February 1, 2010

SICK OF IT ALL!

So I'm writing this from my sickbed. Well, almost. I was throwing up last night and this morning, so I was put on bedrest today. After catching up on some serious sleep, I went to email my teachers. To make a long story short, I forgot my room key in my room. So now, here i write, blogging away, and waiting for my suitemates to get back so I can go back to bed! I'm going to proceed back to my room later, and proceed to work on my paper on Gandhi for religion class. What an unhectic day! I'm currently listening to "The Things We Carry" by Have Heart and the self titled album from Monsters of Folk (thanks Ivey and Pam for introducing me to this supergroup!!!)





This scripture spoke to me this morning, and it brings back great memories of Youth Group at FUMC- The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you,
And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace. -Numbers 6: 24-26

1 comment:

  1. ok, so you didnt tell me about getting locked out of your room! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete