Friday, February 12, 2010

Long Week. School Cancelled!

So it's been about a week since I've posted last. A lot has happened. I went to SharpTop Cove in Jasper, GA last weekend, and got to witness tons of kids have their lives changed by God. A few of my good friends from my Work Crew were there as well, so what a reunion it was! Despite freezing weather, I belayed on the climbing wall, and had a blast. It so cool to see how God works- how He can reach kids that most give up on through high adventure and club. Who woulda thunk it?

This week was long. I had TONS of assignments due, and fortunately got everything done. For my Religion class, I had a paper on Buddhist monasteries due Monday, a current event report on Confucius due Thursday, and a test Friday (today), but due to the weather (its suppose to snow tonight!) all my classes were cancelled today!!!! Political Science kept me busy- I had a test on Tuesday, as well as a Sociology test on Thursday. Thankfully, the week is over, and now to have a good time this weekend.

Stay warm. Curl up on the sofa with a blanket, a bowl of soup, a cup of hot cocoa, a fire, and watch a good movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment