Thursday, February 4, 2010

Finding Inspiration

So the weather has turned gross, and I'm headed off tomorrow to SharpTop Cove to wrangle. I will be belaying on the climbing wall (thank goodness for it being INSIDE). I'm not looking forward to the drive from Milledgeville to Griffin, or from Griffin to Jasper, but the trip is looking to be great. A few close friends from my Work Crew will be there, as well as campers from Macon and Atlanta. I'm hoping for not-so-nasty weather, changed lives for the kids, and a good time. This week has been all but easy, but I'm looking ahead, and hoping for great things this weekend and next week.
On a side note, Michael Buble's live album is amazing. It has been somewhat of a stress reliever for me, due to my roomate's non-stop obnoxiousness.
I also want to pass around a huge congrats to my friends competing in eventing in Ocala, FL and Aiken, SC, some GREAT scores have been posted. I'm hoping to trek down to both before the spring is over to root for my friends from Young Riders.
I'm off to pack for the trip, study, and get some rest. Will give a big post + pictures from STC early next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment