Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Classic City Here I Come!

After much deliberation, I've decided to move to Athens, my favorite city in the world, in July for the fall. I was planning on going to GCSU and stay here in Milledgeville, but changes happen. It turns out I don't have enough credit to get into GCSU, so on to Plan B which, turns out to be better! The plan now is to move to Athens and attend Gainesville State in Watkinsville for fall semester, then hopefully have enough credit for UGA! I was born and raised a Dawg courtesy of William G. and Dixie and now I get to go to the school of my dreams! Ideally, I'll have the grades to be eligible for UGA's Grady school of journalism, if not, I'll hopefully major in consumer journalism through the college of Family and Consumer Sciences. I'm going to look at apartments this weekend. I'm a bit nervous to moving to a big town, but I have friends and family there, so I'm excited!

So only 5 weeks until I'm done in Milledgeville, and off to Bonnaroo, then another 2 weeks, and I'm off to Camp Country Lad then I move to the Classic City! I'm pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment