Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh Milledgeville, How I've Not Missed You

I'm writing this from my dorm. Spring quarter starts tomorrow, and I'm dreading everything about another quarter here at Georgia Military College (aka the cesspool of the south). I've been handed a new roommate, who's name I can't pronounce, and who listens to music that would make me deaf really quick. Tonight, he refuses to sleep, hence I'm blogging away. Expect numerous blog posts this quarter, as I'll have nothing to do but study, blog, and sleep.
Classes begin tomorrow. I'm taking English 1101 (I dropped it in the fall), World History II, Freshman Experience (whatever that is), and unfortunately, Remedial Math, because my SAT score SUCKED. Hopefully, things will go better than I expect, but I'm not holding my breath.
On the plus side though, my Ole Miss application is ready to be sent off via the internet, and I have the cash to get a ticket to see Passion Pit in June!!! Tomorrow entails lunch with Chandler and Mary Katherine (my favorite Griffin ladies at GCSU), so hopefully that will be a morale boost.
Oh and one more thing----- the best coffee place in Athens, Jittery Joes, is opening a franchise in Millydump this week! Mucho controversy is going on downtown, as it is opening across the street from the weird hippy place, Blackbird, but I'll be frequenting J.J.'s, as their caramello is divine.
Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment